Newest Message: SATV Goals v Trafford by Armchairdog on 19/11/2017, 15:30:53 - View Thread

In simple analysis…. by willesden seadog User: willesden seadog

Posted: 14/11/2017 at 08:07:31, 139 views. In reply to 'RE: Bigger Picture'

South Shields will walk the league. We are in a mini league with Hyde, Bamber Bridge, Glossop and maybe Prescot and Ossett Town for second place.

Time will tell if we’re good enough to finish as runners-up. I suspect we’ll be in the play-offs, or can maybe sneak one of the 3rd place promotion spots if we accrue enough points; although that’s an outside chance in such a tight division.

Is that good enough? I think that largely depends on if we win the play-offs or not. I’m not particularly bothered how we go up; but there will never be a better opportunity to do so. We must not waste it.

Have to agree with Dudley’s post re tactics and man management. Very poor, but not helped by players going public on social media and then stating what goes on in the dressing room should stay there; without a hint of irony. Although I would be bloody fuming in Logan’s position in fairness.

The match on the Saturday before Christmas at Hyde will be critical. Let’s hope we learned something from our previous two encounters.

• IP Address: 80.79.209.50

Newer Thread: Christmas draw tickets

Older Thread: Prediction Competition: Latest League Table

© Surfing Seadog. All Rights Reserved. Site design and development: Steve Smith

Views expressed on this forum are those of the individual poster, and not of the site administrators,scarborough athletic football club or the seadog trust unless otherwise stated.