Newest Message: SATV Goals v Trafford by Armchairdog on 19/11/2017, 15:30:53 - View Thread

Thread: 90401

Logan on Fbook by AytonSAFC User: AytonSAFC

Posted: 13/11/2017 at 18:26:05, 207 views.

Billy Logan stating he’s unhappy with the comments kittrick made about him wanting to be an impact sub. Stated he wants to play every minute of every game.

I continue to feel that kittrick deserves to continue managing….. a solid start to the season with a great cup run. However, he does seem to have a habit of making things difficult for himself. The one thing I won’t tolerate as a fan is having a manager or an official lie to us…. enough of that at the old club.

Wish he just came out and said he wanted to try something that didn’t work! Anyway…. think he’s on thin ice, and the irony is it’s not so much results, but his inability to adhere himself to the fans. No more lies

• IP Address: 86.153.7.202

RE: Logan on Fbook by Boro345

Posted: 13/11/2017 at 19:00:47, 185 views. In reply to 'Logan on Fbook'

I think the impact of this one is the lie he has told and made himself look a tit when the player comes forward and says what really happened

• IP Address: 31.107.220.99

RE: RE: Logan on Fbook by Armchairdog User: Armchairdog

Posted: 13/11/2017 at 19:25:49, 187 views. In reply to 'RE: Logan on Fbook'

I must admit I was very surprised by SK’s claim in that interview that Logan was happy coming off the bench each game. It just seemed very implausible. A striker who is happy to sit on the bench? He must be the first one ever. Maybe it just came out wrong and he meant to say Billy’s just glad to make the squad given the number of others who have been axed.

• IP Address: 151.228.54.114

So lies by 9 years in

Posted: 13/11/2017 at 20:53:17, 159 views. In reply to 'RE: Logan on Fbook'

Remember the Rory Skelton lie told him to not turn up so Rory worked Saturday then criticised him for missing the match did ask ever get confronted about that a young local lad

• IP Address: 85.255.232.91

Doesn’t do SAFC any favours by Anony Mouse

Posted: 13/11/2017 at 21:16:26, 186 views. In reply to 'RE: Logan on Fbook'

But there appears more to have been a miscommunication. SK (and CB, and they will have talked about this remember) believe that Billy wants to be an ‘impact sub’. Billy has agreed that that discussion took place but it appears that they took different things away at the end of the discussion.

Lies ? I’m not convinced. SK would not have made that statement if he didn’t feel that it was the truth, what would he have to gain ?

He’s admitted they tried something on Saturday. That it didn’t work was disappointing, but it didn’t.

He’s said he wants a new striker, it’s not been a secret, he was talking about it before the FA Cup exit. We need a 20 goal a season man. Preferably a big lad IMO. Then I think we have a squad that will challenge for the top 2 places IMO.

We don’t need knee jerk reactions, we need to pull together. We need to win on Saturday and start a ‘run’ like we put together at the end of last season.

• IP Address: 86.134.174.68

RE: Doesn’t do SAFC any favours by Tree User: Tree

Posted: 13/11/2017 at 21:49:55, 152 views. In reply to 'Doesn’t do SAFC any favours'

Agreed, not sure SK has got this one right, but mistakes are allowed. Just get behind the team.

Critically acclaimed Surfing Seadog poster: "Talks the most sense on here by a mile", except for Che.

• IP Address: 82.30.88.118

RE: RE: Doesn’t do SAFC any favours by Zante Seadog

Posted: 14/11/2017 at 12:58:46, 129 views. In reply to 'RE: Doesn’t do SAFC any favours'

Exactly This!!! Sea Sea Seasiders !!!!!!

• IP Address: 213.205.252.154

RE: Logan on Fbook by Zante Seadog

Posted: 14/11/2017 at 09:30:48, 165 views. In reply to 'Logan on Fbook'

The fact that a player is spouting on social media shows a distinct lack of professionism either way. Sk quotes that Logan said what he said in front of a Chris Bolder too so is there two sides and the not?
I know many will disagree but Logan is not the answer to our problems. Hang on, I don’t have a problem being 4th! I’ll have a problem when we are 4th bottom of back at Brid and NCEL football.

• IP Address: 82.16.82.236

Lack of professionalism? by New Seadog

Posted: 14/11/2017 at 14:31:56, 173 views. In reply to 'RE: Logan on Fbook'

It was firstly shown by the manager by discussing private conversations with the media. You can’t have it both ways. If the manager sets a precedent of not discussing internal matters and wants the players to follow then fine, but he spoke to the media about a private conversation, and the player has responded in kind.

In my opinion, the manager doesn’t need to justify his selections to the fans. Even though I didn’t agree at all with the Stimpson move, he is the manager and he gets to pick the team. The who, why and wherefores are up to him. He’s judged on that and can’t feasibly have to justify a decision each time he makes one that isn’t ‘the norm’.

• IP Address: 213.121.203.218

Newer Thread: Christmas draw tickets

Older Thread: Prediction Competition: Latest League Table

© Surfing Seadog. All Rights Reserved. Site design and development: Steve Smith

Views expressed on this forum are those of the individual poster, and not of the site administrators,scarborough athletic football club or the seadog trust unless otherwise stated.