Newest Message: Can anyone remember what the crowd was last season by seadog365 on 20/3/2018, 17:08:28 - View Thread

Thread: 91001

Tonight’s matches by Armchairdog User: Armchairdog

Posted: 13/3/2018 at 10:29:58, 131 views.

Bamber Bridge and Hyde are both in action tonight.

Bamber Bridge are at home to Droylsden while Hyde travel to Ossett Albion. We could do with a surprise result or two.

Albion are 2nd from bottom in the table largely because of their dreadful away form. Their home form gives us some hope they might take something from the game but I’m not holding my breath. Meanwhile Droylsden, who lost to Hyde on Saturday, are bottom of the form table having lost 5 and drawn 1 from their last 6. So you’d expect Bamber Bridge to win that one (which would mean they would move within a point of us).

• IP Address:

RE: Tonight’s matches by seadog365 User: seadog365

Posted: 13/3/2018 at 10:35:03, 129 views. In reply to 'Tonight’s matches'

Isn’t it typical that we played teams like Clitheroe and Droylsden when they were in fantastic form, but now we have to still play teams who struggled earlier but are now in hot form such as Atherton, Taddy and Colne.

On a similar note, have Colwyn Bay made two key new signings yet, or are they waiting until Friday?

• IP Address:

RE: RE: Tonight’s matches by Armchairdog User: Armchairdog

Posted: 13/3/2018 at 12:14:57, 133 views. In reply to 'RE: Tonight’s matches'

Well I was surprised when I looked at the form table to find Droylsden rock bottom. They finished 2017 very strongly with 3 straight wins including a 7-0 and a 5-0 but they are still looking for their first win in 2018.

Apparently there’s a pitch inspection at Bamber Bridge at 4pm. It has been very wet here the last few days so it might be tough and go….

• IP Address:

Newer Thread: Neutral ground surely

Older Thread: From TSN

© Surfing Seadog. All Rights Reserved. Site design and development: Steve Smith

Views expressed on this forum are those of the individual poster, and not of the site administrators,scarborough athletic football club or the seadog trust unless otherwise stated.