Newest Message: Can anyone remember what the crowd was last season by seadog365 on 20/3/2018, 17:08:28 - View Thread

Thread: 91002

Bambers 2nd goal by Riponseadog

Posted: 13/3/2018 at 15:50:57, 141 views.

Does anyone else after watching the great highlights think it was a foul that lead to their 2nd goal. Their no 9 jumped in, when i 1st saw it i thought bloody hell, but c in it on the replay i definately think it was.

• IP Address:

RE: Bambers 2nd goal by old seadog User: old seadog

Posted: 13/3/2018 at 17:14:52, 137 views. In reply to 'Bambers 2nd goal'

Thought at time he went in with studs showing

• IP Address:

RE: RE: Bambers 2nd goal by borotomas User: borotomas

Posted: 13/3/2018 at 19:48:10, 109 views. In reply to 'RE: Bambers 2nd goal'

I thought there were two fouls leading up to their second goal. I noticed SK’s version of events in his interview were that we were too soft in those challenges. Not an unfair assessment

• IP Address:

RE:Bambers 2nd goal by Burniston User: Burniston

Posted: 13/3/2018 at 21:27:22, 80 views. In reply to 'RE: RE: Bambers 2nd goal'

I haven’t seen the highlights - Where are they?
I remember at the time we should have been given a foul just before their 2nd goal. They got away with murder compared to us with fouls and the least said about that ref the better. Bamber are a decent side and were well up for it whereas we were a bit rusty not having played for 2 weeks. I think we created more chances but didn’t take them and the few that Bamber got they took them well. As in many games it could have gone either way. I can accept (grudgingly) getting beaten by a better side but what spoilt it for me was that ref’s performance - it took me days to get over it and I feel he really spoiled the game. He got so many decisions wrong that both teams were boiling over & he just about lost control of the match. What was a yellow card for us wasn’t even a talking to, when Nightingale (a great player) slid in with studs showing.

Things will play out more clearly by the end of this month as Bamber & Hyde have to play each other twice - so at least one of them is going to lose points.

• IP Address:

and of course Bamber play Shields too n/t by seadog365 User: seadog365

Posted: 13/3/2018 at 22:13:21, 65 views. In reply to 'RE:Bambers 2nd goal'

• IP Address:

Newer Thread: Neutral ground surely

Older Thread: From TSN

© Surfing Seadog. All Rights Reserved. Site design and development: Steve Smith

Views expressed on this forum are those of the individual poster, and not of the site administrators,scarborough athletic football club or the seadog trust unless otherwise stated.