Newest Message: Awesome!!!!! (As usual) n/t by dogtanian on 23/4/2018, 00:35:15 - View Thread

RE: He scored 6 of our 18 goals in our 8-game winning streak. by Cynic

Posted: 10/1/2018 at 08:19:49, 174 views. In reply to 'He scored 6 of our 18 goals in our 8-game winning streak.'

I’m fairly agnostic on the whole (not always keen on going back for players and want us to work with the players we’ve actually got ) but those stats don’t tell the whole story. Pre the ‘run’ Benny was often isolated up top on his own and I don’t think anybody thought this suited him but he battled manfully on, when he got support he started scoring and scoring 33% of the team’s goals is a more than decent return for most strikers. Between Curtis and Benny? Not sure, they’re both different but I would imagine with Coulson and Wrighty out wide he’d be a big threat in the air but Curtis might be better on the break with his pace.

• IP Address: 79.74.127.224

Newer Thread: When is our 1000th competitive goal… or have we missed it?

Older Thread: Benny playing on trial at Cheltenham Town Reserves today

© Surfing Seadog. All Rights Reserved. Site design and development: Steve Smith

Views expressed on this forum are those of the individual poster, and not of the site administrators,scarborough athletic football club or the seadog trust unless otherwise stated.