Newest Message: Re: changeover of playing staff by Tommy Wooton on 23/5/2019, 07:07:56 - View Thread

Re:Re:Re:Re:Re: Mark Hume by BoroNo7 User: BoroNo7

Posted: 3/1/2019 at 11:13:50, 209 views. In reply to 'Re: Re: Re: Re: Mark Hume'

Putting to one side the personalities involved I have long been puzzled why a club at our level needs a Manager,Asst Manager,1st Team coach and a Goalkeeping coach.

I can see the logic of Reserve goalie/coach if the right person can be found, and it seems Tom Morgan fits that bill

The overlap to my mind is between the roles of Asst Manager/1st Team Coach, for the following reasons:-

- “too many cooks” - you can’t run a team by Committee and too many voices can cause confusion/conflict

- cost - in a club like ours we need to ensure overheads are kept to a minimum and that everyone involved is adding value

I hope that we don’t just rush out and fill the vacancy caused by Mark Hume’s departure in a like-for-manner before giving some thought to the points made above

Finally good luck to Mark Hume for the future

UTB

• IP Address: 162.158.34.150

Newer Thread: Changeover of playing staff

Older Thread: Happy New Year to all seadogs old and new

© Surfing Seadog. All Rights Reserved. Site design and development: Steve Smith

Views expressed on this forum are those of the individual poster, and not of the site administrators,scarborough athletic football club or the seadog trust unless otherwise stated.