Newest Message: owner and Directors test by Mick on 30/9/2020, 10:43:30 - View Thread

RE: red card by Burniston User: Burniston

Posted: 11/1/2020 at 21:04:58, 387 views. In reply to 'red card'

I just saw a tangle with Wally and one of their guys which I could only say 50:50 as to whose fault it was but their sub No 16 I think just flew in & walloped Wally before they all ended up in the net. I don’t know why players fly in after an incident - they are always the ones punished especially as all eyes are on them - more self control required. A few of our guys are sometimes guilty of that & there is no excuse.

Overall a fair result but I thought they edged it slightly overall and would be the more disappointed with only 1 point. Half way through the 2nd half, we looked lost & all over the place and did well to get through it. The wind did spoil the game but I thought they handled the conditions better. I’m just surprised our full backs didn’t drop back & stay wide when Tommy had the ball for him to play out to. Having said that, most of the time, Tommy kicked low and well into a strong wind & much better than he has in the past

PMA

• IP Address: 95.144.22.146

Newer Thread: owner and Directors test

Older Thread: Boro lead 1-0 HT Watson rocket 40 mins

© Surfing Seadog. All Rights Reserved. Site design and development: Steve Smith

Views expressed on this forum are those of the individual poster, and not of the site administrators,scarborough athletic football club or the seadog trust unless otherwise stated.