Newest Message: RE: RE: RE: Will this season stand? by Burniston on 7/4/2020, 00:13:35 - View Thread

Prediction League Winner by Armchairdog User: Armchairdog

Posted: 26/3/2020 at 18:47:37, 124 views.

With the season ending prematurely I’ve decided to declare the current league table as final. This means Malton Seadog is the Prediction League Champion. So congratulations to him! I take the runners-up spot and Garton Seadog finishes in third place.

Obviously the Prediction Cup only reached semi-final stage so unfortunately that will just have to be abandoned.

If anyone has any ideas on how to improve the prediction league for next season, i’m all ears. I was thinking of changing the points system to make it a bit fairer and also maybe introduce points for guessing the “first Boro goalscorer” with maybe 2 points for a striker, 5 for a midfielder and 8 for a defender or something like that. Anyway, any ideas let me know.

• IP Address: 2a02:c7f:3827:8300:d

Newer Thread: Boro draw - took me 30 seconds to sign up

Older Thread: Peanuts

© Surfing Seadog. All Rights Reserved. Site design and development: Steve Smith

Views expressed on this forum are those of the individual poster, and not of the site administrators,scarborough athletic football club or the seadog trust unless otherwise stated.