Newest Message: Re: changeover of playing staff by Tommy Wooton on 23/5/2019, 07:07:56 - View Thread

Thread: 92428

Bolds by Joe90

Posted: 14/5/2019 at 08:21:45, 184 views.

Gone to Ferriby as Manager, leaving SK without an assistant at Matlock, can see Mezza getting a call as his no. 2 and getting a regular game… only lives in Rotherham… Am not sure it warrants us having to many backroom players/coaches… I’d like to see Steve Roberts given the role as assistant, with our goalkeeping coach staying if tommy stays… as I know they have a great relationship and gets the most out of him..

• IP Address: 2a02:c7f:4608:2600:b

RE: Bolds by Stockton Seadog User: Stockton Seadog

Posted: 16/5/2019 at 16:08:33, 154 views. In reply to 'Bolds'

SK says
“Everything was going well until I got the call from Chris (Bolder) saying he’d be taking the North Ferriby job, but that’s water under the bridge now and we move on. I’m spending a lot of time getting around people, seeing people and seeing what I need and don’t need. It’s hectic at this time of year anyway but I’ve never known it as hectic as it is now with players wanting to sort deals quickly in time for next season.

I spoke to two players last night and will be talking to another three later this week, I’ll also be getting round the players we already have to see how the land lies. I’m also hoping to announce my new assistant shortly so it’s all go at the moment.”

Former Scarborough player Adam Sollitt is his goalkeeping coach.

• IP Address: 83.148.226.159

Newer Thread: Changeover of playing staff

Older Thread: Walshaw signs up for next season

© Surfing Seadog. All Rights Reserved. Site design and development: Steve Smith

Views expressed on this forum are those of the individual poster, and not of the site administrators,scarborough athletic football club or the seadog trust unless otherwise stated.