Newest Message: PREDICTION LEAGUE: Stalybridge (A) 20th Aug by Armchairdog on 17/8/2019, 23:35:18 - View Thread

Thread: 92459

The steel has arrived for the new stand. Official site. n/t. by Seamer unreg

Posted: 10/6/2019 at 12:12:43, 288 views.

• IP Address: 86.140.253.109

RE: The steel has arrived for the new stand. Official site. n/t. by Armchairdog User: Armchairdog

Posted: 14/6/2019 at 15:48:27, 169 views. In reply to 'The steel has arrived for the new stand. Official site. n/t.'

Exciting times. I’ve been having a look at photos of Salford City’s new ground. Did the same company build their new stands?

If so, and it’s a bit hard to tell from the initial video of the early stages, would I be right in saying our stands will be the same format in terms of height, number of rows of seats and number of steps of terracing, i.e. will the terraced sections be the same style as Salford’s East and West stand (which are their two stands behind the goals) and will the seated sections be the same as their North and South stands?

These were the pictures i was looking at:

http://stadiumdb.com/constructions/eng/moor_lane

• IP Address: 94.2.205.148

RE: RE: The steel has arrived for the new stand. Official site. n/t. by Slightly concerned seadog

Posted: 14/6/2019 at 17:37:02, 179 views. In reply to 'RE: The steel has arrived for the new stand. Official site. n/t.'

Yes
Its the same company (stadium solutions) and will be combining both types of stands.
It will be the same depth as at Salford and walking from one floodlight to the other will have one paddock of 12 step terrace followed by 56 columns of seats 6 deep and then another 12 step terrace section

• IP Address: 2a02:c7d:1263:ab00:d

could you be a little but more precise please… by Dunno

Posted: 14/6/2019 at 19:42:10, 128 views. In reply to 'RE: RE: The steel has arrived for the new stand. Official site. n/t.'

how high will each step be?

• IP Address: 2a02:c7f:6e1c:c800:f

RE: RE: RE: The steel has arrived for the new stand. Official site. n/t. by Armchairdog User: Armchairdog

Posted: 14/6/2019 at 20:00:06, 146 views. In reply to 'RE: RE: The steel has arrived for the new stand. Official site. n/t.'

Thanks very much for confirming that.

The terracing section is pretty much what I was hoping the council would have put in behind the goal in the first place. Surely couldn’t have cost THAT much more than the current shed? Anyway, it should all add up to a tidy little stadium when it’s all done and dusted.

• IP Address: 2a02:c7f:3827:8300:e

RE: RE: RE: RE: The steel has arrived for the new stand. Official site. n/t. by dogtanian User: dogtanian

Posted: 16/6/2019 at 18:36:14, 125 views. In reply to 'RE: RE: RE: The steel has arrived for the new stand. Official site. n/t.'

The steps in the shed aren’t deep enough - unless everyone’s stick thin you can’t fit people on each step from front to back, it’s too much of a crush. If someone’s a bit on the tubby side they need the step they’re standing on and the step in front. And when you’re stood behind someone the back of their head is right in your face. Not the best design by the people who built it. The new stands will be fine though, I will be frequenting there in future

• IP Address: 82.42.101.36

Newer Thread: Lastest: Boro 0-0 Buxton. Att 1,157 n/t

Older Thread: SAFC 2019-20

© Surfing Seadog. All Rights Reserved. Site design and development: Steve Smith

Views expressed on this forum are those of the individual poster, and not of the site administrators,scarborough athletic football club or the seadog trust unless otherwise stated.