Newest Message: RE: RE: PREDICTION LEAGUE: FC Utd Manchester (A) Sat 26th Sept by Vietnam seadog (was china, thanks COVID) on 23/9/2020, 02:00:59 - View Thread

Thread: 93290

Half-time Boro 2-2 Darlington by Armchairdog User: Armchairdog

Posted: 12/9/2020 at 13:48:46, 91 views.

After going 2-0 down to two excellent goals, Cartman with the first (a tap in), Harry Coates with the second (a header from a corner) put Boro level. Darlo missed a pen just before halftime. An entertaining game so far.

I’ve got the live streaming working on my lounge tv. Excellent quality, so a big thumbs up from me. Feels weird watching Boro live in my lounge on a Saturday afternoon!

Edited on 12/09/20 at 14:08:38
  • IP Address: 2a02:c7f:3827:8300:d

Latest: BORO (Gooda) 3-2 Darlington by Armchairdog User: Armchairdog

Posted: 12/9/2020 at 14:10:24, 89 views. In reply to 'Half-time Boro 2-2 Darlington'

Gooda slots home nicely to put us in front.

FT: Boro 3-2 Darlington by Armchairdog User: Armchairdog

Posted: 12/9/2020 at 14:48:42, 89 views. In reply to 'Latest: BORO (Gooda) 3-2 Darlington '

Just got back from game by Burniston User: Burniston

Posted: 12/9/2020 at 16:45:25, 127 views. In reply to 'FT: Boro 3-2 Darlington'

What a great performance all 11 players - well maybe one was under par but no names. Great win against a solid & useful Darlo side especially after going 2 down from a couple of well taken goals, although it was against the run of play. They came back at us at one time but I would have to say a fair result. We were a little lucky I guess as they missed the target with a penalty seconds before half time and they missed a sitter when it looked harder to miss from 6 yards out. After the depression of the Eccleshill game the Brid match and again today has calmed my nerves and I’m looking forward to a good season. I’m sure DK knows what we need to polish up a bit and I fully agree with his comments & trust his judgement. Very pleased to get Kian Spence back - he offers so much. Kieran Glynn was untouchable today and gave a master class of ball control - just hope he hasn’t had a bad knock as he had a boot off at the end. Well done to all today - very enjoyable.

PMA

• IP Address: 2.26.98.8

Newer Thread: National League season bother

Older Thread: live stream

© Surfing Seadog. All Rights Reserved. Site design and development: Steve Smith

Views expressed on this forum are those of the individual poster, and not of the site administrators,scarborough athletic football club or the seadog trust unless otherwise stated.